Brand Directory: Rado
The Schlup & Co. watch factory was founded by the brother’s Fritz, Ernst and Werner in 1917. Using a spare room in their parent’s house in Lengnau, Switzerland, they quickly became one of the world's largest producers of watch movements. The first time they used the brand name Rado was in the 1950s. By the end of the decade, they had a presence in over 61 countries. Over the years they have innovated and created many distinctive designs, building a reputation of durability and reliability.