Brand Directory: Louis Erard & André Perret
Louis Erard was born in 1893. In 1929 he founded his watchmaking school and a casing company in La Chaux‑de‑Fonds (Neuchâtel, Switzerland). He named the Company: Louis Erard & André Perret.
Production of their first watches began in 1931. In 1956 they obtained permission to manufacture their movements, something only the very best achieved this accolade. For ten years from 1993 until 2003, the company remained closed. In 2003 the company was bought by private investors. Today they continue to expand the boundaries of Horology.