Brand Directory: Doxa
Doxa was established in 1889 in Le Locle, Switzerland, by Georges Ducommun. In 1921 Doxa became the supplier of dash clocks to Bugatti. In 1925 Georges became the vice president of the Swiss Horology Society. 1936 saw Georges's passing, and the company was now in the hands of son-in-law Jaques Nardin the grandson of Ulysse Nardin. In 1944 the company was renamed “Manufacture des Montre DOXA”. The company was finally sold in 1997 to the Jenny family, transferring their headquarters to Bienne, Switzerland.